본문 바로가기

히프를 돌리면 팔이 돌아가는 효과.. big forehand

a Forehand revelation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bach3387
05-23-2004, 12:42 PM
today i was hitting with my coach, and throughout my tennis life, my FH has been either really good or awful depending on the day. so, me and my coach have been working on having a more consistent FH. after a couple FH my coach call me over, and told me he thinks i am using my arm too much. he said that the FH shouldn't use the arm for power, and that it is all about turning your hips. i knew that the stroke comes from your lower body, but he said you shouldn't use your arm. he said that the hips will move your arm through the ball without you having to move your arm. is it true that the FH is supposed to have no arm during the swing? he said all the arm really does is hold the racquet. is this true and what is the arm supposed to do?

코치는 내가 팔로 치는 경향이 있다고 합니다.
그는 '엉덩이를 돌리면 팔은 가만 있어도 회전이 되는 것이잖아'라고 합니다.
맞는 말인가요?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

david7410
05-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Obviously you have to use your arm, but he's right about using your hips and rotating your body into the shot for power.

It a combination of both.

Kobble
05-23-2004, 03:14 PM
I just posted about this earlier. The author of the article suggests that a forehand similar to Federer's should feel loose, and that the main power is from the hips and torso. The biggest forehands I have seen have a whip like action to them. The seem to prepare very deliberately and then release the tension just before pulling the racquet through.

포핸드의 파워는 히프와 상체에서 나와~ 빅 포핸드를 원한다면, 코치 말대로 해!

[테니스는 어떻게 완성 되는가?]

?
 Comment '2'
  • cannon 07.17 17:04
    모든 운동,특히 테니스 골프등은 회전원리가 가장 중요하면서도 실행하기 어렵고 끊임없이 해결해야 할 과제인것 갔습니다. 무릎, 골반 , 허리, 어깨가 백스윙 축을 중심으로 최대의 비틀림 상태 (파워의 원동력 ) 로 유지되어 임팩트 직전 체중이 이동되며 동시에 감당못할 파워가 집중되는 이과정이 무의식중에 실행되어야 하니 ...어렵겠지요
  • 애거시짝퉁 07.18 13:24
    무의식.. 3만번