본문 바로가기
나경식2004.11.29 10:43
Ashaway Dynamite 17 String Customer feedback
Comments: Awesome string. Anyone using multifilament strings should try this string at least once. I usually use multifilament strings, and I've found Dynamite 17 to have the must gut-like feel of any string I've tried. Excellent power, great ball pocket, good feel, and holds tension very well. Do what the package says and string 10-20% lower than normal. With other synthetic guts, I string at 58 lbs., but with Dynamite 17, I string it at 50 lbs. and it works brilliantly. It has a unique feel--soft but not mushy, and very lively. Give it a try!

Comments: I was disappointed in this string, in a purely subjective way. It felt great the first time out, good power with a soft yet unique feel. But it broke in quickly and badly, losing the great feel. The tension maintenance, however, was excellent throughout, and the string was very easy on my tender elbow.

Comments: Ashaway Dynamite 17 is the best string I have ever used. I play at the 4.5 level with a Wilson Pro Staff 7.5, 95 stick. I have the racquets strung at 45lbs. This gives me a Mk VI Stringmeter tension of 36-39 on the mains and 23-29 on the crosses. Be careful with the tension. I had a different pro string my other racquet at 45lbs and it came back at 38-42 on the mains and 26-32 on the crosses and this was too tight! Oh, it still had nice pop but you couldn뭪 volley with it. It had no feel. My previous string was the Head IntelliTour 17 which plays well for the first few sets, then gets spongier and spongier. Ashaway Dynamite 17 is the best string I have ever used. Dynamite 17, provides so much more control and power to your flat slice backhand you will be amazed!

Comments: Definitely different - Zyex seems to provide a dynamic string bed that rebounds with a firm and lively feel. Excellent at mid-low tensions in my dense pattern (18X20), flexy mid frame. After an indoor season with poly-natural gut hybrids, this string adds much more life and power for the outdoors. Seems real, real easy on the arm as the string provides definite power and string. Plays almost like a more lively and firmer NXT or NRG2. Three weeks and feels even better...IMO, unique and a real keeper... Zyex does provide a different option...

Comments: One fine power string! The ball explodes out of the string bed with an impressive thud that will be loud enough to intimidate your most feared nemesis on the court. Just remember to string it way low - in my case, 45lbs in Pro Kennex Kinetic 5g. Like some cheap multifilaments, it flattens at cross points, but that doesn't seem to affect the playability.

Comments: I love this string. I have been playing since 1957. The ball explodes off this string with terrific spin and velocity. It is cheap (compared to VS gut) and not at all hard to string. As Ashaway makes clear on their website, zyex loses very little tension over time. You must string 10-12 lbs. less than multifilaments like Gamma Live Wire or Ashaway Vantage to get maximum performance out of this string. Otherwise it is rock-like in its hardness. I use the Pro Kennex Charged (regular) racquets to ease my elbow problems and use big topspin and slice to keep my eighteen year old son and his friends from running over me. Overall Dynamite is the best string I have ever used.

사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )