페더러 은퇴?

?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기

페더러가 조코비치에게 준결승에서 패하자  페더러가 은퇴할것이다..등의 기사를 여기저기서 근거없이 남발하고 있네요.

페더러가 준결승 마치고 한 인터뷰를 보면 페더러의 행보를 알수 있는 멘트들이 녹아있습니다.
페더러 팬들은 너무 걱정하지 않으셔도 될듯합니다...^^

===========================================================
뉴욕발 AP 연합 인터뷰

“It’s only going to fuel me with more motivation to practice hard and get back to Grand Slam finals, which I haven’t been in for the last three Slams,” Federer said. “I feel like I’m playing well, and I would have deserved to be in the finals tomorrow.”

경기 후 인터뷰 New York, U.S.A. by Paul Macpherson 11.09.2010

Federer said that he knew from the outset that this year’s US Open was going to be tough, but said that fitness was not an issue in his loss to Djokovic.

“[I was] not really tired.  Just, I guess, tense  from the situation and from the crowd.  It was  electric.  It was good tennis at the end, so that was the tougher part.  I came into this match perfectly ready, didn't drop any sets, didn't waste any time on the court.  I felt good out there… I had a tough draw with Soderling and Novak in my section.  I knew I had my hands full with those kind of matches.”

==================================================================================

결론은 체력에도 문제가 없고 더 열심이 해서 그랜드슬램 결승에 다시 서겠다고...

페더러가 이번 패배에서 가장 아쉬워했고 팬들에게 미안함을 표시한점이 있는데....

나달과는 US OPEN에서 한번도 결승에서 경기를 못해봤는데(..그동안 나달이 결승에 오르지 못햇죠..)..이번에 나달이 결승에 진출해 팬들에게 세계랭킹 1위, 2위의  경기를 보여줄려고 했는데 못하게 돼 본인도 실망스럽고 팬들에게도 미안하다고 했습니다.

페더러 멋지네요..화이팅!!

[테니스는 어떻게 완성 되는가?]